We are committed to a clean and healthy environment. The company recognises the environmental implications of its activities and is committed to achieving best environmental practice within all areas of its business by implementing and maintaining the Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001.
We are committed to:
- Comply fully with environmental legislation and industry standards/regulations and where appropriate exceed regulatory requirements
- Commit to a programme of continuous improvement in the prevention of pollution and in compliance with ISO 14001
- Use energy efficiently
- Continue to reuse and recycle products where possible and to explore new avenues for the recycling and reuse of materials where it is commercially beneficial
- Minimise and dispose of unavoidable waste in a safe and responsible manner
- Waste cannot be removed from site without prior approval of the customer and the company
- Contaminated waste can only be disposed of via licensed waste removal contractors approved by the company and with full documented evidence of correct disposal
- Ensuring that our road transport vehicles are used efficiently to minimise our contributions to road congestion and pollution
- Communicate the policy externally to our suppliers, customers, contractors and internally to all of our employees ensuring that they understand and implement the relevant aspects of the programme
- Annually review our progress and monitor our achievements against set targets and objectives.
Scope: Facilities Management, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Installation, Service & Maintenance